Public Hearings and Meetings
Notice of Public Hearings
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Directors of the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority will hold public hearings for the purpose of considering the
Proposed Fiscal Year 2018 Operating & Capital Budgets, Modification to Partnership Program Discount Structure, and Proposed Bus Service Modifications for August 5, 2017 for the following routes:
- Route 12: Howell Mill Road/Cumberland
- Route 30: LaVista Road
- Route 75: Tucker
- Route 81: Venetian Drive/Adams Park
- Route 82: Camp Creek/Welcome All
- Route 84: East Point/Camp Creek
- Route 93: East Point/Delowe Drive
- Route 119: Kensington/Hairston Road
- Route 120: E. Ponce de Leon Avenue/Tucker
- Route 121: Stone Mountain/Memorial Drive
- Route 162: Headland Drive/Alison Court
- Route 191: Justice Center/SR 85 – Riverdale Road/Maynard H. Jackson Jr. Int’l Terminal
- Route 192: Justice Center/Tara Blvd./Old Dixie
- Route 193: Justice Center/SR 54/East Point
- Route 194: Justice Center/Mt. Zion/SR 42-Moreland Avenue/East Point
- Route 195: Forest Park/Roosevelt Highway
- Route 196: Church/Upper Riverdale/Mt. Zion
- Route 221: Stone Mountain/Central Drive limited
- Route 800: Lovejoy/Justice Center
- Mobility: Adjust complementary ADA service to reflect the modified route alignments to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Click here to view Bus Service Modification details
All route information, a video with Hearing information and
comment forms are available at www.itsmarta.com
Tuesday, May 16
1300 Commerce Dr.,
Decatur, GA 30030
Walk one block west of Decatur Rail Station
Wednesday, May 17
112 Smith Street,
Jonesboro, GA 30236
Community Exchange: 6-7 p.m.
HEARING: 7 p.m.
Riding MARTA: Route 193.
Thursday, May 18
141 Pryor St., SW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Community Exchange:6-7 p.m.
HEARING: 7 p.m.
Riding MARTA: Bus Routes 32, 49, 55, 74, and 186.
Copies of the proposed Bus Service Modifications will also be available for public viewing at MARTA’s Headquarters Office of External Affairs, 424 Piedmont Road, N.E. Atlanta, Georgia 30324 during regular business hours, Mon-Fri 8:30 am to 5 pm.
For formats (FREE of charge) in accordance with the ADA and Limited English Proficiency regulations contact, (404) 848-4037. For those patrons requiring further accommodations, information can be obtained by calling the Telephone Device for the Deaf (TDD) at 404 848-5665.
In addition, a sign language interpreter will be available at all hearings. If you cannot attend the hearings and want to provide comments you may: (1) leave a message at (404) 848-5299; (2) write to MARTA’s Office of External Affairs, 2424 Piedmont Road, N.E. Atlanta, GA 30324-3330; (3) complete an online
Comment Card at www.itsmarta.com; (4) or fax your comments no later than May 26, 2017 to (404) 848-4179.
All citizens of the City of Atlanta and the counties of Fulton, DeKalb, Clayton and Gwinnett whose interests are affected by the subjects to be considered at these hearings are hereby notified and invited to appear at said times and places and present such evidence, comment or objection as their interests require.
Keith T. Parker, AICP, General Manager/CEO