The Partnership Perk - Partnership Program Guidelines
MARTA Partnership Program
In today’s competitive business environment, both employers and employees are searching for added incentives – those special perks that make jobs more attractive and give companies the reputation of being a great place to work, while improving the bottom line.
MARTA offers a free program that not only provides significant savings to Atlanta area companies and their employees, but delivers a host of other benefits.
Partnership Fare Structure
Partnership fare pricing includes a discount of up to 20% on each $95 pass purchased. The discount percentage depends on the number of cards your company purchases. All cards purchased through TMAs will receive a 20% discount. Here's the rundown of discount tiers:
Unlimited Ride Calendar Monthly Pass.......$95.00
|1 – 9
|10 – 1,499
*Effective January 2017
Take Advantage of the Perks of Partnership - Sign up Today
Enrolling your organization in the Partnership Program is easy and only takes a few steps. Plus, it's free.
We'll contact you to provide more information on program enrollment so that you and your employees can start enjoying the perks of partnering with MARTA very soon.
Click here for a printable version of this information
The MARTA Partnership Program benefits partner organizations, their employees and the entire metro area community. Organizations eligible to participate are:
- Small businesses
- Governmental agencies
- Transportation Management Associations
The Perks of Partnership
The direct financial impacts of the Partnership Program are obvious. In fact, our partners say the program more than pays for itself. But the intangible impacts on your employees are also significant. Here are a few of the partner benefits of this program:
- You can save 7.65% on employee contributions to FICA & MEDICARE
- You won’t pay federal or payroll taxes on the value of the commuter benefit, which makes this more cost effective than raising an employee’s salary by a similar amount.
- If your company pays for employee parking, that cost will be reduced. Plus, you’ll have more room for visitor parking.
- Employee health and productivity will increase without the stress of daily traffic and time wasted in gridlock, leading to improved retention.
- Offering new perks to boost your benefits package will increase employee morale and aide in recruiting of new talent.
- By encouraging public transit, you will by contributing to your company’s green initiatives and LEED (Leadership and Energy Environmental Design) certification. Plus, you’ll be improving the quality of life for your employees and your community, while preserving the environment
Look at some ways your employees will benefit:
Your employees also benefit directly from the Partnership Program. For those already riding MARTA, the discount immediately puts money back into their pockets. For others who are commuting by car, this program offers both financial and personal incentives.
Passing On the Perks
- They will save money by not driving a personal car every day, including the cost of fuel, parking fees and ongoing vehicle maintenance.
- Employee who already use MARTA for their daily commute will receive up to a 20% discount on transit costs.
- Due to tax savings associated with the program, employees will see an increase in their take home pay.
- Your employees will be safer on public transit than driving a car. In fact, the National Safety Council says riding a bus is 170 times safer than traveling in an automobile.
- By reducing the stress associated with traffic, they will be healthier. The stress of driving in congested conditions is linked directly to a long list of health problems, more headaches, colds and flu.
- Employees can use a train or bus ride to work and be productive, which isn’t possible when they are driving in daily traffic.
- Because the pass provides unlimited usage on both trains and buses, they can save money by using it on the weekends to attend sporting events downtown, visit attractions in the city, dine at in-town restaurants or simply travel around the metro area.
Click here for printable version “Enrollment Form" and foward to Tony Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions call 404-848-5620